2019 Canadian Brewing Awards Bronze Medal Winner
ABV: 6.3% • IBU: 60
Our Glasgow St. brewery overlooks a section of the Iron Horse Trail, an abandoned railway corridor that was once home to the Canadian Pacific Railway line. We brew this award-winning, dry-hopped combination of Citra, Galaxy, and Mosaic in recognition of this historic route that now connects the cities of Kitchener and Waterloo.
Always Available: 473mL Cans • 30L Kegs • 50L Kegs
SUPER IMPORTANT INFO:
- Home Delivery is currently only available for customers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Baden, New Hamburg, Elmira, Cambridge, and Guelph.
- Minimum order of $35 is required for delivery.
- All online orders are packed the following business day. Please allow 1–2 business days for your delivery to arrive. Deliveries occur from Noon–7pm every Monday–Friday.
- Customers are required to be home during the delivery time and present valid ID of 19+. If delivery is missed, your order will be brought back to the brewery and can be picked up the following Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday between the hours of 12pm–5pm.
Curbside Pickup is also available every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 12pm–5pm at our brewery (located at 137 Glasgow St. in Kitchener). For Curbside Pickup, please select the “Pickup” option at checkout from our online store. Remember to have your order number and valid ID on hand at pickup.
- All can and keg prices include tax and deposit.